Kundali matching by date of birth
Kundli Matching or Horoscope Matching plays a vital role at the time of marriage. Hindu Scriptures consider marriage as a holy union planned even before taking birth. Marriage is also one of the most beautiful moments in one’s life. Everyone wants a good spouse with whom s/he can create some beautiful memories and feel happy.
Detail of Male for Kundali matching by date of birth
Detail of Female Kundali matching by date of birth
Guna Milan(Kundali matching by date of birth)
In India, Janam Kundli (also called as Birth Chart or Natal Chart) is taken into consideration for Kundli Matching. Guna Milan is based on the position of Moon in the Natal Charts of bride and groom. In North India, there is a process of Guna Milan, called as, “Ashtakoot Milan”, which signifies the eight aspects of Gunas. “Ashta” means “Eight” and “Koota” means “Aspects”. The eight Kootas are
- Varna/Varan/ Jaati: It shows the spiritual compatibility of boy and girl along with their ego levels. It is divided into 4 categories, such as Brahmins (Highest), Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra (Lowest).
- Vasya/ Vaishya: It shows mutual attraction, control in marriage and also calculates the power equation in between married couples. A person is classified into 5 types, namely Manav/Nara (human), Vanchar (wild animals such as a lion), Chatushpad (small animals such as deer), Jalchar (sea animals), Keeta/Keet (insects).
- Tara/ Dina: It is related to birth star compatibility and destiny. There are 27 birth stars (Nakshatra).
- Yoni: It measures the intimacy level, sexual compatibility and mutual love between the couple. Yoni Koot is classified into 14 animals, which are Horse, Elephant, Sheep, Snake, Dog, Cat, Rat, Cow, Buffalo, Tiger, Hare/Deer, Monkey, Lion, Mongoose.
- Graha Maitri/ Rasyadipati: It shows mental compatibility, affection and natural friendship. It also represents the moon sign compatibility between couples.
- Gana: It is related to behavior and temperament. Birth stars (Nakshatras) are divided into three categories- Deva (God, indicating Satwa Guna), Manava (Human, indicating Rajo Guna) and Rakshasa (Demon, indicating Tamo Guna).
- Rashi or Bhakoot: It relates to the emotional compatibility and love between partners. The position of planets in a boy’s birth chart is compared with the girl’s birth chart. If the boy’s moon is placed in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th house from girl’s moon, then it is considered bad or inauspicious, whereas 7th and 12th houses are considered good. In case of a female, If natal chart moon is placed in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th houses from man’s chart, then it will be auspicious and inauspicious if placed 12th from man’s chart.
- Nadi: It is related to health and genes. Stars (Nakshatra) are divided into 3 parts- Aadi (Vata) Nadi, Madhya (Pitta) Nadi and Antya (Kapha)