Diwali 2020 Pujan Time and Muhurt, Scriptural Aspects, Diwali Auspicious Choghadiya Muhurat, laxmi and lord ganesha pujan, Diwali Puja Rituals, Lakshmi Puja Muhurat
As everybody knows that, 2020 is a very bad year for everyone due to the pandemic of COVID-19. However, I hope this Diwali will give happiness to everyone.
So now lets go and see the Diwali worship of Godesh Laksmi and Ganesha.
Date of Diwali 2020
14 November, 2020 (Saturday)
Diwali Muhurat For New Delhi, India
Diwali Mahanishita Kaal Muhurat
Diwali Auspicious Choghadiya Muhurat
Diwali Scriptural Aspects
1. Diwali is celebrating during the Amavasya of the Kartik month of the Hindu calendar, and the Mahalaxmi Puja is done during Pradosh Kaal.
If the Pradosh Kaal does not coincide with Amavasya within 2 days, then Diwali is celebrating on the second day. This is the most widely following way to commemorate the divine day.
2. Therefore, On the other hand, there is a contrary belief that if the Pradosh Kaal does not coincide with Amavasya for two days, then it should be the first day to be chosen for the auspicious occasion of Diwali 2020.
3. If Amavasya does not occur, and Chaturdashi is following by Pratipada, then Diwali is celebrating on the day of Chaturdashi itself.
4. The optimum time for Mahalakshmi puja is during Pradosh Kaal, when any of the fixed ascendant out of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius, is rising on the eastern horizon.
The Pradosh Kaal prevails for approximately 2 hours and 24 minutes after sunset. If proper rituals are following, the blessings of Goddess Laxmi are bound to be bestowed with all her divine glory.
5. However, Puja can also be performing during the Mahanishita Kaal, which commences 24 minutes prior to midnight and lasts for about the same period post-midnight. This time is dedicating to paying reverence to Maa Kali. Generally, Pandits, Tantriks, Saints, and people who are well aware of the importance of Mahanishita Kaal, utilize this time to offer their devotion to Maa Kali
Diwali Puja Rituals
1. Clean the house and sprinkle the Holy Ganga Jal for the essence of purity before Laxmi Puja. Adorn the house with candles, clay-lamps, and Rangoli.
2. Therefore, Create a puja altar. Spread a red cloth over it and place the idols of Maa Laxmi and Lord Ganesha on it. A picture of both can also be using for the same purpose. Place a Kalash filled with water near the altar.
Raksha Bandhan 2020 Date: Significance, Muhurt, How to Celebrate
3. Apply a tilak of haldi and kumkum on Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha. Lit a diya (clay-lamp), and place it with sandalwood paste, rice, turmeric, saffron, abeer, gulaal, etc. and offer your devotion.
4. After Lakshmi Puja, veneration of Goddess Saraswati, Goddess Kali, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Kuber is performing according to the rites.
5. The Puja ceremonies should be performed together with family members and friends.
6. Following Lakshmi Puja, reverence can be pay to books, closets, business, or other health-related equipment.
7. However, After the completion of puja, holi activities like distribution of sweets and prasad, and charity to the needy should be done.