Astrological Benefits of Blue Sapphire, Blue Sapphire or Neelam Gemstone, Price of Neelam in India, wear blue sapphire
Astrological Benefits of Blue Sapphire
However, In terms of health benefits, there are plenty of positive influences. In contrast, Person togging in a Neelam will have peace of mind as it has the ability to relax the mind. Blue Sapphire is the gemstone of Saturn as per Vedic Astrology. Saturn is a karmic planet and Saturn periods will make or break an individual’s life. Certainly, The Sade Sathi/ Saturn cycle can be a defining phase in an individual’s life. In conjunction with other planets like the sun, one can suffer the loss of power, differences in married life, loss of finance, loss in authority and disfavor from government and officers. He will remain unsettled profession and face many ups and downs in his life. Blue sapphire controls Saturn and in turn influences caring and strength within the personality of a person.
- Neelam Stone is a highly protective gemstone. It helps in protection from enemies, evil eye, hexing, jealousy, etc.
- Blue Sapphire blesses with mental clarity, clears confusion and blesses the individual with the correct decision-making abilities
- Neelam improves digestion, takes away lethargy and helps improve focus and concentration.
- It has excellent healing abilities to soothe the senses and blesses with calmness and equanimity
- Stone gives names, fame and a formidable reputation
- If the Sapphire (Neelam) is put in water and the same water is used to wash the scorpion bite, the effect of the poison is removed immediately.
- Sapphire (Neelam) is worn as a talisman, it gives protection from evil spirits.
Surgeons, engineers, astrologers, scientists, doctors, soldiers and archaeologists can benefit from wearing this gem.
Celebrities Who Wear Gemstones to Better Their Luck
- Amitabh Bachchan – Blue Sapphire and Colombian Emerald
- Kareena Kapoor Khan – Pearl and Red Coral
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – Blue Sapphire, Opal, and Diamond
- Ajay Devgn – Yellow Sapphire and Pearl
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra – Emerald
- Salman Khan – Turquoise
- Ekta Kapoor -Yellow Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, and Coral
Who can wear Blue Sapphire?
- Aeries should wear this stone when their Saturn is in a major period or sub-period position.
- Taurus can wear this stone when Saturn is 1st. 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 11th position, in that case, it will influence fate and also fortune.
- Certainly, A Gemini individual with Saturn resides in 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th house can wear this gem to improve confidence.
- So, Cancer can wear it when its Mars, as well as Saturn, is not well placed.
- Leo’s Sun and Saturn can influence their fate. Thus if the planetary positions are right, one can wear it without any problem.
- If Saturn is placed in 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th, and 11th house, a Virgo can wear Blue Sapphire.
- Libra should carefully calculate the Saturn position before wearing blue sapphire.
- If Saturn is in the 3rd, 4th or 11th house, blue sapphire can be worn by Scorpio.
- Sagittarius should also consult an astrologer before wearing this gem.
- Capricorn is one of the two zodiacs who can wear this gem alone.
- Piscean should consult an astrologer.
- Certainly, Aquarius can wear Blue Sapphire alone.
Price of Neelam in India
15000INR Ring ( 5 Ratti)
Natural Sapphire, Lab Tested.