Mantra for Moon Signs
Mantra for Moon Signs or 12 signs or sign mantra, Scorpio Moon sign Mantra
Mantra for Every Moon Signs
However, The 12 signs in astrology, divide into twelve equal zones, these 12 signs have unique sound frequencies associated with them, the Mantras given below are beneficial for those suffering from the bad effects associated with the 12 signs. Certainly, There are 2 mantras given for each sign.
Aries Moon sign Mantra
- Om Vishnave Namah
- Om Kleem Shreem Lakshminarayana Namaha
- Om Vasudevaya Namah
- Om Gopalay Uttar Dhvajai Namah
Gemini Moon sign Mantra
1.Om Keshavaya Namah
2.Om Kleem Krshnai Namaha
- Om Radha-Krishnaya Namah
- Om Hiranyagarbhai Avyakt Rupane Namaha
Leo Moon sign Mantra
- Om Hariharaya Balamukundaya Namah
- Om Kleem Brahmane Jagadadharai Namaha
Virgo Moon sign Mantra
- Om Hrim Pitambaraya Paramatmane Namah
- Om Namaha Peem Pitambarai Namaha
However, you can chant this mantra for Venus also.
- Om Sri Ram Dasrathaye Namah
- Om Tatva Niranjanai Tarak Ramai Namaha
Scorpio Moon sign Mantra
- Om Narayanaya Namah Om Naraya Namah
- Om Naranaya Sur Singhai Namaha
However, you can chant this mantra for Mars also.
- Om Hrim Shrim Krim Dharani Dharaya Namah
- Om Shreem Dev Krshnai Urdhva Dantai Namaha
- Om Shrim Vatsalaya Namaha
- Om Shreem Vtsalai Namaha
1.Om Shri Upendraya Achyutaya Namah, Om Krim Govinda-Gopalaya Namah,
2.Om shreem upendrai achyutai namaha
- Om Krim Rathanga – Chakraya Namah
- Om Aam Kleem Udhvatai
However, Moon sign mantra is very useful for everyone who wants to strong Sign position. Certainly, you will get relief in your situation if you will chant above mantra.
Note-Rashi Mantras can be recited anywhere and anytime. One can begin his day by Japa of his Rashi Mantra as well as recite them at the time of retiring to bed. They can also be chanted before starting any new work, before exams or interviews, when ill or while traveling. These Rashi Mantras are actually ‘Beej Mantra’ or the ‘Seed Mantra’ which have the innate power to eradicate any fear, disease, obstacles, illusions, etc.