Pushya Nakshatra for Male Characteristics & Pushya Nakshatra compatibility, General Events in Pushya Nakshatra
Pushya Nakshatra for Male Male Natives
- Physical Features: It is very difficult to define or describe the body structure or the look of Pushya born native, as there is no specific structure exclusively enjoying by Pushya born. In other words, varying sizes are notice. One rare sign, as a mark of identification notice in these persons, is that there will be a distinguishing mark, maybe a scar or a black mole on their face.
Character and general events
He is very weak at heart and finds it difficult to reach a conclusion on any matter, will have a good knack of behavior but that behavior is only for the sake of selfish interest. This clearly indicates that his outward expression is hypocritical and against his consciousness i.e. the inner expression is negative and the outward expression is positive. Respecting others is unknown to him whereas expectation of respect is within him.
General Events in Pushya Nakshatra
He responds quickly to admiration and becomes quickly deflating by criticism, giving himself to love and affection with sincerity and appreciation, yet he is ever mindful of slights and he hesitates to form strong attachments.
As already explaining above, the inherent freedom available in all walks of life will lead to him to the bad company. Hence he has to be very careful with his friends. He is fond of good dresses.
Education, sources of earning/profession
- He will jump upon any work without judging or thinking whether he is capable of doing such work or not, and ultimately push him in to utter failure in any work he undertakes. While I say that he is not a good anticipator, he is very good at certain work and sweet words are just a natural expression for him.
- It would be better if he assesses his capacity and the ability for the specific field where he can shine well and then start doing the job. If that is done, nobody on earth can stop him from achieving the requisite result.
- One of the plus points for him is that he is not easily vulnerable to defeat and he pushes his way up through several obstacles.
- Even if he does not have any basic education, he will show extraordinary intelligence and knowledge on any matter of discussion. Another plus point for him is that he will resist tooth and nail any idea or program or work which is not within the spirit of the law.
Pushya Nakshatra Other Characteristics
- He is of the opinion that all wrongdoers must be punished whether they are his friends or relatives or enemies. He will carry out any work entrusted to him with utmost sincerity and certainty.
- While he wants to complete the work which he commences or assigned to him in perfect condition, the outcome in most of the cases i.e negative because of his too much independent nature. His abilities are many-faceted but his success is as probable in the theatre or the arts of commerce.
- In most cases, it is seen that Pushy born will have to face the grip of poverty up to the age of 15-16 years of age and thereafter he will enjoy a mixture of good and bad, where plus will be less and minus will be more up to the age of 32 years.
- From the age of 33 years, there will be remarkable all-round improvements i.e. economically, socially and in health. In most cases, it has been seen that Pushya born will stay away from his native place and family for his bread earning. He normally undertakes the work where maximum traveling is involving.
Pushya Nakshatra Characteristics
- The Pushya Nakshatra Meaning: Nourisher, flower, the best
- Nakshatra Lord: Saturn
- Pushya Nakshatra Body – VarahaMihira: Mouth, face
- Pushya Nakshatra Body- Parashara: Lips
- The Pushya Nakshatra Symbol: Teat of cow, arrow, flower
- Pushya Nakshatra Deity: Brihaspati- teacher of the Devas
- Shakti (power to/of…): Create spiritual energy
- Pushya Nakshatra Caste: Kshatriya
- Pushya Nakshatra Nature: The light (Lagu)
- However, Pushya Nakshatra Gana: Deva Gana (Lord LIke)
- The Pushya Nakshatra Rashi/Zodiac: Cancer sign
- Pushya Nakshatra Marriage: Not auspicious
- Pushya Nakshatra Translation: To provide nourishment
- Also, Pushya Nakshatra Controlling/Ruling Planet: Saturn (Shani)
- Ruling Deity of Saturn: Hanuman
- Pushya Nakshatra Number: 8
- Pushya Nakshatra Gender: Male
- Also, Pushya Nakshatra Names letters: Hoo, He, Ho, Dah
- Pushya Nakshatra Lucky letters: H & D
- Pushya Nakshatra Lucky Stone: Blue Saphire
- Also, Pushya Nakshatra Lucky Colour: Red
- Pushya Nakshatra Lucky or Favourable Numbers: 8
- Pushya Nakshatra Common Name: Sacred Fig
- Also, Pushya Nakshatra Astronomical Name: Delta Cancri
- Pushya Nakshatra Botanical Name: Ficus religiosa
- Pushya Nakshatra Guna: Tamasic
- The Pushya Nakshatra Dosha: Pitta
- Pushya Nakshatra Element: Water
- Pushya Nakshatra Bird: Sea Crow
- Also, Pushya Nakshatra Yoni/Animal Symbol: Aja (Goat)
- Pushya Nakshatra Tree: Ashwatha Vriksha / Peepal
Family life of Pushya Nakshatra Male
There will be a lot of problems in the family circle and he will have to depend on others for even day to day requirements. Due to this dependency during childhood, he becomes quite independent when he grows up. Circumstances will be so warranted that he will be forcing to stay away most of the time from his wife and children even though he is very much wanting to be attach to them.
He expects his wife to be thoroughly self-sufficient, with credible talents and to be correct and conservative in manner and dress. If the marriage of the native is performing without proper comparison or tallying of the horoscope, he may lose all rational perspective and begin to doubt his wife rather than admitting his own lack of discernment. He is very much attached to his parents.
- Health: He will not keep good health during his childhood i.e. up to the age of 15years. Gallstones, gastric ulcer, jaundice, cough, eczema, and cancer are possible diseases.
Pushya Nakshatra compatibility
With male sheep being its primary phallic symbol, Pushya Nakshatra is most compatible with Krittika nakshatra- its feminine counterpart. With sheep’s essential compatibility to buffalo; Hasta and Swati are compatible with Pushya Nakshatra. The sheep’s friendly relation to female and male buffalo contributes to the mentioned compatibility. However, birth stars such as Chitra, Dhanistha, Vishaka, and Purva Bhadrapada are noncompatible to Pushya nakshatra