You will Read Here, Planetary combination for doctors, Astrological Combinations for the Medical Profession, Planet Responsible to become Doctor, Planets indicate your part of the body, the surgeon in Vedic astrology
Astrological Combinations for the Medical Profession ( Planet Responsible to become Doctor)
Certainly, Everyone knows that the profession of Doctor is very respectable. First, we need to learn about the different domains of Doctors.
However, there are different fields in Medical Professions, like:
- Also, General Practitioner
- Also, ENT
- However, Gynecologist
- Also, Radiologist
- Veterinarian etc.
- Also, Microbiologist
Planet Responsible to become Doctor
- Sun- However, According to Varahamihira, Sun signifies Doctor. It is representative of one’s soul. It should be in a good situation for the person to be a Doctor.
- Jupiter- Jupiter represents knowledge and wisdom. It will provide the knowledge to cure. Jupiter’s situation should be good in the horoscope.
- Moon- Therefore, The Moon represents emotions. To become a doctor one should not be emotional (that is he or she should not be soft-hearted). Moon should be placed such that the person is not a soft heart.
- Venus (for Medicine)- However, Venus (Shukra) is thought to have Sanjeevni Vidya (Provided to him by Lord Shiva) which is the knowledge to cure Dead Persons. Hence Venus too plays a role in one’s becoming a Doctor according to Astrology.
- So, Mars (for Surgeon)- However, Mars is the representative of Blood, also and during surgery, the surgeons need to handle blood hence Mars also plays an important role.
- Also, Saturn (Orthotist) However, Saturn is responsible for general Bone diseases.
- Ketu ( Surgeon) However, For Small operations of Stomach.
Planets Significator for the Medical profession (Planetary combination for doctors)
- However, Drugs, and herbs — Moon
- Medicine — Sun
- Surgery— Mars
- Specialization – Jupiter
- However, Specialization – Mercury
- Symbolizes all diseases – Saturn
- Imagination.— Rahu
- XRAY, Ultrasound, etc. – Rahu
- Anesthesia – Sani and Rahu
- Surgery – Mars
- Pediatrics – Mercury and Moon
- ENT – Mercury and Mars
Also, Read- Cancer Disease in Astrology
- Neurology – Also, Jupiter and Mercury
- Psychiatry – Moon, Mercury, Rahu, Sani, and Kethu
- Sex Specialist – Venus, Sani, Sign Scorpio, and Kethu
- Heart – Sun and Mars (for surgery)
- Preventive and Social Medicine – Sani, Rahu, Kethu
- gastroenterology – Also, Guru and Sani
- Nephrology – Sukra and Guru
- Oncology – Rahu, Mars, and Guru
- Gerontology – Sani (who else is the grand old man)
- Glands – Also, Guru and Budha
- Pharmacology – Rahu and Sun
- Ortho – Sani, Mars
Read Also- Mantra for Moon Signs
Planets indicate your part of the body
- Sun: – Governs the vital fluid in the body, Heart, bone, right eye, the constitution of the body, etc
- Moon: – Rules the stomach, ovaries, uterus, lymphatic’s, sympathetic nervous system, eye, etc.
- Mars: – However, Governs the red bone marrow, hemoglobin, red blood corpuscles, genitals, left ear, nose, etc.
- Mercury: – Respiratory diseases, Pulmonary system spinal cord, vocal cards, nervous disorders, etc.
- Jupiter: – Liver, adrenals, arterial calculation, fatty degeneration of the muscles, tumors, cancer, etc
- Venus:- throat kidneys, gastronomical indiscretions Semen, etc
- Saturn: – Gall bladder, bone painful rheumatism, teeth obstruction, etc.
Read Also –
- Sun- However, Sun is a sign of fire, Stomach, right eye, heart, bile, bones, bums, injuries, and disturbances of blood circulation. Father may suffer if the sun is under Influence malefic planets.
- Moon- Mind, blood, left eye, breast, fluids in the body, emotions, menstrual cycle, and mother may suffer if the moon is under the influence of malefic planets.
- Mars- Therefore, Head, High B.P., bums, injury surgical operation, miscarriage, musculature, sound health, and bile.
- Mercury- Throat, ears, nose, speech lungs, impotence, and younger brothers/sisters may suffer if mercury is under the influence of Malefic planets.
- Jupiter- Also, Ear trouble, liver, gallbladder, diabetes, and FAT in the body.
- Venus- Veneral disease, seminal fluid intestines, sexual act and pervasion, appendix, diabetes, stones in the urinary tract and appendix.
- Saturn- Feet, legs, paralysis, incurability, exhaustion, melancholy, and longevity.
- Rahu- Snakebite, incurable disease, phobias, bones, poisoning.
- Ketu- Viral and infective diseases epidemics, defective speech, surgical operation, and diagnostic confusion.
Houses for the Medical Profession
- 1st House- Mental and Physical attitude and alignment towards the profession
- 3rd House- Hard-Working Nature
- 5th House- Intelligence and Higher Education
- 6th House- Also, Short term diseases
- 8th House- Longevity and also, Long term diseases
- 10th House- Also, Indicates Karma (and Profession)
- 12th House- Also, Indicates Hospital and Bed
- 7th House- Private Parts related terms.
Read Also- Yoga to Become IAS Officer
Medical Specialization as per Planet in 10th House
Certainly, Heart Specialist (Cardiologist), Medicine, Radiologist
However, Gynecologist, Nursing, Herbal, Paediatrician (Child Specialist), Psychiatrist
Therefore, All kinds of Surgeons, Pathologist, Dentist, Orthopedic Surgeon
Certainly, Physician, General Medicine, Chemist, ENT Specialist, Neuro-Physician
Also, Physician, Nursing, Radiologist
Gynecologist, Skin Specialist (Dermatologist), Physician, Chemist, Ayurveda, Beauty Cosmetic Surgeon, Dental Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon or surgeon in vedic astrology
Orthopedician, Surgical Instrument, and Medical Instrument, Physiotherapist
Planetary Combination for Medical Profession ( Planetary combination for doctors)
- Therefore, The Planet Moon must be in the house of 6th, 8th, and 12th. ( But the doctor will be weak in the study but good in medication)
- However, Moon should be debilitated or in malefic Nakshatra or aspect by malefic planets like Mars, Saturn Rahu, etc.( Conjunction of Moon and Saturn)
- However, If Moon is in the house of 10th and connected with the sixth house. ( Fake Doctor but good in medications)
- However, If the Sixth house or 6th lord make relation with the 10th house or its lord native becomes a doctor.
- The Sun should be in a good position. ( Not in 9th House exalted or surgeon in Vedic astrology)
Planet Responsible to become Doctor
- Certainly, Sun and Moon or Jupiter and also, Mars in Kendra are also good combinations for Medical/doctor.
- So, Sun – Rahu, conjunction in the appropriate sign.
- The malefic planet Saturn, Mars, and Rahu also, Ketu must be the aspect of 10th house or 10th lord or both. (Surgeon Expert in bonding and cutting)
- Certainly, If 5th and 6th houses connected with each other, also it gives good intelligence for the diagnosis of diseases.
- However, If Mars aspects or joins with 6th house or Lord and 10th house or 10th lord, the native will be a surgeon.
- Cancer the sign of healing and nursing rises on 10th house or Lagan or 10th Lord in Cancer sign.
- Lagan or lagnesh, 6th house or 6th lord, 10th house or 10th lord and also, 12th house or Lord should connect with each other. (surgeon in Vedic astrology)
- However, If 10th lord placed in the Aswani Nakshatra because Aswani is the lord of Medicine.
- The Sun and Moon either afflicted by Malefics or Related with 6th,8th or 12th house or their Lords is seen in Doctor Horoscope.
Some More Planetary Combination for Doctors
However, The Planet Responsible to become Doctor
- Certainly, If strong Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Rahu make relation with 10th, 2nd, or 7th, the native becomes a successful doctor.
- If 6th house or 6th lord makes relation with 10th house, native becomes a doctor.
- Also, If Mars is in the tenth house and in Libra sign, the person becomes a surgeon.
- Certainly, Mars and Rahu are the planets that denote surgery, so in a horoscope when the 10th house has a relationship with Mars and Rahu then it will give a combination for becoming a surgeon.